• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Color Touch Gone Bad!!

9 posts in this topic

Wow, and his feedback is over 3k??

This reminds me of a description I gave to my buddy of one of my volleyball teammates - "Her main problem is her lack of upper body strength, but she makes up for it with her lack of coordination." mad.gif

I might give the seller the benefit of the doubt here,

The back cover scan is of an XMEN 39, could have been right next to eachother in their image hosting. (i.e. 3, 39,) and mistakenly placed in the auction.

But who knows.....:)

I might give the seller the benefit of the doubt here,

The back cover scan is of an XMEN 39, could have been right next to eachother in their image hosting. (i.e. 3, 39,) and mistakenly placed in the auction.

But who knows.....:)

I've shopped at Monkey's Retreat. shocked.gif Never got any feel for honesty and/or integrity of the folks at the store. But they were definitely operating a very unclean store that never gave me any confidence in the place. Typically had lots of very low grade stuff at cheapo prices.

They moved their store location in the past few years. I visited the "new" location about two months ago -- they didn't have any comics of this vintage anywhere on display. It is a smaller store, cleaner, and with less stuff for sale. I didn't plan on ever returning, but maybe if they've gotten more comics I'll have to check to see what they have.

At their old location they had a huge selection of back issues. Lots of bargain boxes where the comics were getting massively dirty and beat up... maybe they're keeping all the comics off the store floor to concentrate on other product lines.

Wayne