• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, who is gonna spend their entire tax refund...

64 posts in this topic

Not I, not with a wedding coming up this summer. Next year, though.....just maybe.

Ya big dummy.. what do you think comes after a wedding?

Pitter patter. pitter patter, .stomp,stomp,stomp, pitter patter, pitter patter

You aint gonna have money for comics till the kids move out.

flowerred.gif

Ze-

Actually, you're right. Unless, perhaps....I can get them reading comics. yay.gif That, and opening up a second income stream with a part-time business are key parts of my master plan. A guy needs a few indulgences. smile.gif

I got our taxes done last night. We're getting money back from the feds, but it will go toward my Roth IRA. From last year. 27_laughing.gif I've got until April 17th to try to max it out. Gotta call a moratorium on the comic spending. Or at least try to. smile.gif

We owed the state ONE dollar. I always mail our returns in a flat envelope, and we had 4 W-2's total, so I put another stamp on the manilla envelope, just in case. So it cost me 79 cents to mail a check for ONE dollar. Can't send cash, and it would have cost me at least 50 cents to get a money order. Oy vey. But hey, I'll take owing them just a dollar over owing them more any day.