• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk #1

31 posts in this topic

That's a BEAUTIFUL copy! ...but that said, I see a lot of wear around the staples, too much for a 6.0...the cover almost looks loose, though no way of knowing if it is. And heavy wear on the top edge. I'm going to go out on a limb and say CGC 4.5, though it looks loads better. Awesome copy.

In all fairness the book looks a lot better in person. What appear to be hairline stress cracks on the book looks like the san andreas fault in the scan. My scanner, even at low res amplifies every single defect. And to answer a few questions the staples are secure and tight ( I checked the graders notes).

Joe

In all fairness the book looks a lot better in person. What appear to be hairline stress cracks on the book looks like the san andreas fault in the scan. My scanner, even at low res amplifies every single defect. And to answer a few questions the staples are secure and tight ( I checked the graders notes).

Joe

sounds good Joe! And the winner is?

Joe

sounds good Joe! And the winner is?

BTW by calling it a CGC 5.0 I wasn't saying the book didn't look nice -CGC has graded some very nice books 5.0! I love the color on your copy which is reallly important on hulk #1 because it's a Kirby masterpiece! Just think of how it would look badly sun-faded! 893blahblah.gif