• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk #1

31 posts in this topic

Divad is the winner. I am at work and cannot take a scan to show the actual grade but it is 6.5 with off-white to white pages.

great book and nice looking copie...but 6.5???!!! it was your lucky day (i would give it a 5.5 tops). 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

i guess my spidey comics have suffered a nice (bump up) correction... grin.gifcloud9.gif

congrats anyway

regards

Divad is the winner. I am at work and cannot take a scan to show the actual grade but it is 6.5 with off-white to white pages.

Wow, did you buy the book slabbed or submit it yourself? confused-smiley-013.gif

Bought it slabbed. Like I siad it looks really bad in the scan compared to real-life. I have an older HP scanner that washes items out. If you can believe it the colors are much more vibrant in real life. Considering any copies in 7.0 and up are beyond the reach of most mortals a 6.5 is the highest grade most of can afford anymore.

Bought it slabbed. Like I siad it looks really bad in the scan compared to real-life. I have an older HP scanner that washes items out. If you can believe it the colors are much more vibrant in real life. Considering any copies in 7.0 and up are beyond the reach of most mortals a 6.5 is the highest grade most of can afford anymore.

6.5 seems a little high on the technical grade due to the top edge of front cover and the spine regardless of how the scanner makes it look! Still a great book -my advice- don't ever crack it open because it may recert at a lower grade!

You can send me your Hulk #1, I have a real nice scanner here and I would be happy to scan it for you.

yeah I would. Honest.

Artboy99