• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Found two boxes of old comics

220 posts in this topic

Joe, you are one idiotic fool. Now I'm a crook selling phony comics. Are you some kind of headcase? When I do get scan uploaded everyone will see the @SS you are. And I will in no way sell anything to you, here or auction!!

Why are you continuing to play this stupid game?

You know I never sent you a PM asking to buy any comics, and you know you can never offer any proof of such, so at the end of the day you're just a slimey little liar.

And regardless if the books are fake or real, who wants to deal with that kind of person?

Since it's pretty silent in here, and as scammer-boy here won't be posting any screen-caps, here's his reply to my helpful PM concerning the valuable comics in the box:

1099193-scammer.jpg

Strange, he seems pleased by my help, and there is mysteriously nothing about me buying any comics. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

1099193-scammer.jpg.6ea3391edfda3f0a77b7374a6feacca3.jpg

This creep can post any lies he wants to create. He knows the truth. And more important he knows that I busted him.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Okay, now I know this whole "found a box of comics" deal is a joke. Is that you Bug?

can you post your message to him, that would clear up wether or not you offered to buy anything and were denied or not.

Hey Mr 2-Post, how exactly am I to prove what I didn't type? Think about it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I can only hope Liar-Boy here tries to post fake PMs, and then I'll have him, and the Mods can ride him out on a rail.

Of course, because of that, he'll never post anything.

I won't bother asking here for help anymore.

hi.gif

hi.gifhi.gif

serves me right i guess tonofbricks.gif

Yea, he's sure showing you by not "asking here for help anymore". insane.gif

You guys are all a bunch of [embarrassing lack of self control] 893naughty-thumb.gif

now what did i do?

frustrated.gif

You guys are all a bunch of [embarrassing lack of self control] 893naughty-thumb.gif

Seriously. It's a total mystery why newbies and lurkers never speak up. foreheadslap.gif

Maybe this guy had some great books, maybe he was full of shiite. Now, thanks to everyone on this thread tearing him a new one, we will never know will we?

Seriously. It's a total mystery why newbies and lurkers never speak up. foreheadslap.gif

Maybe this guy had some great books, maybe he was full of shiite. Now, thanks to everyone on this thread tearing him a new one, we will never know will we?

it's a mystery why n00bs and lurkers keep making the same simple mistakes over and over again.

if there's another board out there that demands transparency and full disclosure - especially when it concerns a "find" or the potential for commerce - as much as this one does, i'd like to see it

[Maybe this guy had some great books, maybe he was full of shiite. Now, thanks to everyone on this thread tearing him a new one, we will never know will we?

Gimme a break. I was extremely nice to this guy and tried to help out, sending him a list of the valuable issues and even giving him extremely detailed instructions on how to post images... right up until his story started getting hazy, he still could not produce pictures, and he started lying and trying to portray me as some angry buyer.

His tone also got very childishly belligerent as soon as anyone started asking questions, just like any number of scammers I've seen on here.

If you think he's on the up-and-up, then send him a few thousand $$$ and buy his "box of old comics". Please let us know how you do. flowerred.gif

Joe, face facts, you were outed. To all that have given me the benefit of the doubt and supported me. I only wish I could get scans to upload. I know Joe, I must be lying because I have a PC glitch. So, if only to right my good name, can anyone please let me e-mail these scan for uploading. I'd also still like everyones opinion. Except the village insufficiently_thoughtful_person, of course. PM me with e-mail. I have about 20 scans ready to go.

[Maybe this guy had some great books, maybe he was full of shiite. Now, thanks to everyone on this thread tearing him a new one, we will never know will we?

Gimme a break. I was extremely nice to this guy and tried to help out, even giving him extremely detailed instructions on how to post images... right up until his story started getting hazy, he still could not produce pictures, and he started lying and trying to portray me as some angry buyer.

His tone also got very childishly belligerent as soon as anyone started asking questions, just like any number of scammers I've seen on here.

If you think he's on the up-and-up, then send him a few thousand $$$ and buy his "box of old comics". Please let us know how you do. flowerred.gif

No surprise that you are taking the negative tack here. What a shocker that is. Honest question, when was the last time you contributed something positive? In any case, I am not going to bother defending this "obvious scammer" who made the grevious error of not being crystal clear where he got the books from. Are his eBay auctions fabrications too?

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmichellewcomQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?