• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teen Titans #25 pg 4 SPLASH For Sale

4 posts in this topic

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...at=0&UCat=0

I've posted a link to the page in my gallery. Page is from the recent Teen Titans and Outsiders crossover, where Lex Luthor triggers Superboy, and Lex, Superboy, and Indigo take on the Titans and Outsiders. Page is in mint condition. Price is $320 plus shipping, or best offer. Thanks for looking. cool.gif

Bills have been paid, I'm hanging on to this one. smile.gif

AWESOME! thumbsup2.gif

I was thinking about buying it, my daughter really liked it, but I spent too much money on art this month. Glad you were able to keep it, it's a cool piece.

gossip.gif If you ever think about selling it in the future, pm me first........

AWESOME! thumbsup2.gif

I was thinking about buying it, my daughter really liked it, but I spent too much money on art this month. Glad you were able to keep it, it's a cool piece.

gossip.gif If you ever think about selling it in the future, pm me first........

Thanks for the comments. cool.gif Bills can be a pain, especially for a college student. I really like the story it comes from. Cassie is also a great character, and it's nice to have a page with her front and center. cool.gif