• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOP 20 COVERS OF THE COPPER AGE!

394 posts in this topic

Kaluta is the Man and seriously cool to all his fans at Cons - here's my favorite I ... Vampire. cloud9.gif

kalutahom319cvr.jpg

That'd be my favorite of the "I...Vampire" run also. thumbsup2.gif Next being the cover with all the candles.

Is that OA cover yours? 893whatthe.gif

whew... finally made it through this whole thread.

So many great covers so far - but more dave stevens covers are definitely warranted... and can someone post Lone Wolf #40 please?

I wish I could say I'd go through my books but I'm unlikely to have the time.

Some suggestions though (off the top of my head so will be missing some):

lone wolf 40 sumo.gif & other ploog lone wolf covers

dark knight 1 & 2

stevens covers such as 3d zone 16, crossfire 12, alien worlds 2, dnagents 24, jungle comics 1, planet comics 1 - and others. sumo.gif

Epic illustrated 7 - magazine be damned sumo.gif and add Epic #4 to the list - Kaluta's best cover of his career sumo.gif

akira 30?31? the light purple? cover where his body is sort of disintegrated sumo.gif Someone please post that one - it's a beaut.

a few of the miller lone wolf covers - #8? (horse rider cover) comes to mind but there are several beauties.

better don rosa covers like US 219 etc

some of the xenozoic covers

there are some good cerebus and tmnt covers in the time period also.

better don rosa covers like US 219 etc

some of the xenozoic covers

About time you posted something in this thread! mad.gif

And apparently you didn't see my posts with Rosa, Xenozoic, Epic, etc. poke2.gif

Kaluta is the Man and seriously cool to all his fans at Cons - here's my favorite I ... Vampire. cloud9.gif

kalutahom319cvr.jpg

That'd be my favorite of the "I...Vampire" run also. thumbsup2.gif Next being the cover with all the candles.

Is that OA cover yours? 893whatthe.gif

Nope not mine - the owner has had this for about 7 years now I think and he aint selling anytime soon. frown.gif

hi.gif

Heh - you're right, you did post some of those books.... you always did have good taste acclaim.gif

I hope to post more on this thread but right now I'm eyeball deep in tax returns and gotta get back to work frown.gif