• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOP 20 COVERS OF THE COPPER AGE!

394 posts in this topic

So when do people get to vote?

When someone applies for the monumental job Jbud is taking on in the bronze forum, i guess?

I might be pursuaded to do it after BA is done - but in order for it to work you need a minimum of 75 people to participate. Do you think there are enough ppl for it to work in Copper?

When someone applies for the monumental job Jbud is taking on in the bronze forum, i guess?

I might be pursuaded to do it after BA is done - but in order for it to work you need a minimum of 75 people to participate. Do you think there are enough ppl for it to work in Copper?

If you build it, they will come. gossip.gif

Count me in. They rest will follow... hi.gif

I think there just might be. It sure would be great to see as the Copper Age is probably the greatest ever for covers. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think there just might be. It sure would be great to see as the Copper Age is probably the greatest ever for covers. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hail.gif

I'd vote 74 times if that would help. stooges.gif