• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

has anybody seen the blue car on amaz spidey#122 ??

7 posts in this topic

on the #122 cover i have always seen the green,yellow and the red cars at the bottom of the cover,but about a year ago on ebay i saw a #122 and behind the red car was a blue car.i geuss the cover was wrapped different or something.are there a lot of these with the blue car because that is the first one i saw. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

.are there a lot of these with the blue car because that is the first one i saw. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You can see the blue car in varying degrees by checking out the scans of all the ASM 122's that are up for auction on Ebay. Maybe we should have a CONTEST: Who's ASM 122 shows MORE of the blue car?(FULL BLUE CAR VARIANT? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

thanks for the reply, i think the one i saw a year or so ago i remember the guy making a big deal about it in the auction and it showed the whole car.the couple of copies i have you cant see any of it.thanks for the info wink.gif