• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joe_collector strike

111 posts in this topic

Everyone who is anyone around here has had at least one strike.

frown.gif

frown.giffrown.gif

frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey Beyonder!

You are a nitwit and a ninkenpoop!

sumo.gif

Everyone who is anyone around here has had at least one strike.

frown.gif

frown.giffrown.gif
frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif I have had a private warning though. When i had that flame war with Red Hook acclaim.gifshy.gif

Big deal. tongue.gifpoke2.gif

sumo.gif You're cruisin' for a bruisin'

STRIKE ONE. How many does he get before being banned?

Three in one year. His last one was in '04 so it would take two more to get banned. Everyone who is anyone around here has had at least one strike.

"Pugnacious" 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

Posting styles were very different. JC's is active aggressive, BHD's was far more subtle, manipulative and passive aggressive.

You're right that there's no evidence, so I'll be happy to be proven wrong on this. However BHD's style was very similar in every respect to previous Bug shills. A lot of Forumites tend to concur with me on this.

Plus he never used JC's favorite term, "brain stem".

What are you? some kind of a profiler or something poke2.gif

So then you are saying JC isn't smart enough to mask his posting style while posing as a shill??

cool. hail.gif

Nope. JC doesn't have any shills, whereas the "recently banned user" that you mention is a past master at shilliness.

Have you forgotten Tango & Cash? foreheadslap.gif An obvious JC shill.

He also had this short-lived "Flipper" persona back in September, but I agree that he's not BHD.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...true#Post943898

Posting styles were very different. JC's is active aggressive, BHD's was far more subtle, manipulative and passive aggressive.

You're right that there's no evidence, so I'll be happy to be proven wrong on this. However BHD's style was very similar in every respect to previous Bug shills. A lot of Forumites tend to concur with me on this.

Err, yes. I've been working on case histories of all of you. smirk.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifpopcorn.gif

893whatthe.gifgossip.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifangel.gif

And after much research and deliberation I have come to the conclusion that you're ALL MAD, do you hear me?? MAD!!!!

And after much research and deliberation I have come to the conclusion that you're ALL MAD, do you hear me?? MAD!!!!

screwy.gif