• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to get rid of shills permanently

141 posts in this topic

Whatever it is, something needs to be done, and done quickly. I'd be willing to step up and start up a forum task force on this if we would get enough members to participate and help out.

gossip.gifWeren't you the one who got banned for being a shill? It's obvious you're BlackHeartedDwarf. You have the nerve to call me a shill, you shouldn't throw stones thru glass houses 893naughty-thumb.gif

gossip.gifWeren't you the one who got banned for being a shill? It's obvious you're BlackHeartedDwarf. You have the nerve to call me a shill, you shouldn't throw stones thru glass houses 893naughty-thumb.gif

Shut your cornhole, shill. We're trying to figure out how to get rid of trouble-makers such as yourself. makepoint.gif

Shut your cornhole, shill. We're trying to figure out how to get rid of trouble-makers such as yourself. makepoint.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

I've already reported you to CGC, you'll be history by the AM hi.gif

"Shut your cornhole" means that foul smelling gash under your nose. Wipe it clean with some toilet paper and then tape it shut if you have to.

And if I recall correctly, the last time you made a prediction like that your name showed up down in the banned section.

"Shut your cornhole" means that foul smelling gash under your nose. Wipe it clean with some toilet paper and then tape it shut if you have to.

And if I recall correctly, the last time you made a prediction like that your name showed up down in the banned section.

sleeping.gif

27_laughing.gif

Anyone who saw this insufficiently_thoughtful_person as funtasticfour before he was banned will instantly recognize it's the exact same insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

BOC was there and I'm sure he'll confirm this.

It's the exact same insufficiently_thoughtful_person or Greggy. Either way, he's screwed. foreheadslap.gif