• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM my Fantastic Four #73 Thor vs. the Thing . . . and Spidey and DD

16 posts in this topic

That's one sweet tomato-boxer!

I'm trying to decide how to factor in the bit of staple pull at the top with tiny tears on the back...not sure if it's allowable in 9.0 as I think a 9.0 spine needs to be near-perfect except for a few light stresses. I'll say a very conservative 8.5, possible weak 9.0, though it certainly presents even better. Nice one! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Edit: post 666 devil.giftongue.gif

That's one sweet tomato-boxer!

I'm trying to decide how to factor in the bit of staple pull at the top with tiny tears on the back...not sure if it's allowable in 9.0 as I think a 9.0 spine needs to be near-perfect except for a few light stresses. I'll say a very conservative 8.5, possible weak 9.0, though it certainly presents even better. Nice one! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Edit: post 666 devil.giftongue.gif

devil.gif J,

Good eye, but it's more of an indent, not a pull. The staple is just slightly pushed in (as manufactured) resulting in the tiny color fleck in the price block, and the two ever-so-tiny (ahem) "tears" visible on the BC. What personally bothers me the most is the very slight miscut . . . but we all have our eccentricities (sp?)

grin.gif