• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

CGC is crack! I submitted 3 books for the first time in June (Marvel Zombies #1 (9.8), #1 Variant (9.6) & #1 3rd Printing (9.8) all sig series signed by Robert Kirkman & Arthur Suydam) and just got them back. I'm totally addicted. I bought two more CGC's online (Young Avengers Wizardworld Variant 9.8 (bought for 14.99) & Young Avengers Directors Cut Sig series by Jimmy Cheung (bought for 19.99) and I'm sending two more out for grading tomorrow. My wife is going to kill me.

I've done over 12 hundred SS slabs. I don't have customers either. Addicted for 3.5 years now. There is no escape. insane.gif

I've gone cold turkey. Time to kick the habit. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

CGC is crack! I submitted 3 books for the first time in June (Marvel Zombies #1 (9.8), #1 Variant (9.6) & #1 3rd Printing (9.8) all sig series signed by Robert Kirkman & Arthur Suydam) and just got them back. I'm totally addicted. I bought two more CGC's online (Young Avengers Wizardworld Variant 9.8 (bought for 14.99) & Young Avengers Directors Cut Sig series by Jimmy Cheung (bought for 19.99) and I'm sending two more out for grading tomorrow. My wife is going to kill me.

I've done over 12 hundred SS slabs. I don't have customers either. Addicted for 3.5 years now. There is no escape. insane.gif

Where is the rolling eyes graemlin?

Where is the rolling eyes graemlin?

I had a stack of books set aside for Baltimore. Decided not to submit anything at all.

I'm off the crack. acclaim.gif

I have quite a few more that I want. I would like to have at least 1 book from my favorites.

Coming up I can think of:

Murphy Anderson at Motor City

Carmine Infantino whenever he shows up

Jim Mooney (if he ever does another show)

Sheldon Moldoff (if he ever does another show)

and a few more modern artist.

Those would be my keepers.

I have quite a few more that I want. I would like to have at least 1 book from my favorites.

Coming up I can think of:

Murphy Anderson at Motor City

Carmine Infantino whenever he shows up

Jim Mooney (if he ever does another show)

Sheldon Moldoff (if he ever does another show)

and a few more modern artist.

Those would be my keepers.

Those would be cool to have.

Eventually, yeah.... I think so. I'm debating to sell them since they're my first submissions... and took a lot of work/mula to get. But if I do sell them, then I'm debating to so as a set and/or maybe waiting till the second series starts up next summer. If you don't mind me asking, what would you hope to get them for (and of course free is always an easy answer)? I havn't seen any on ebay lately.

Eventually, yeah.... I think so. I'm debating to sell them since they're my first submissions... and took a lot of work/mula to get. But if I do sell them, then I'm debating to so as a set and/or maybe waiting till the second series starts up next summer. If you don't mind me asking, what would you hope to get them for (and of course free is always an easy answer)? I havn't seen any on ebay lately.

I'll shoot you a PM thumbsup2.gif

I'll shoot you a PM thumbsup2.gif

hi.gif Matt,

Well, it said you aren't accepting PMs... confused-smiley-013.gif