• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,961 posts in this topic

Walking Dead #1 9.6 by Kirkman/Moore (only notes were 2 of 3 graders gave it a 9.6 confused-smiley-013.gif looks 9.8 on a bad day but them's the breaks )

walkingdead1.jpg

Edited by pirate

some new stuff today.

Holy Grail Purge signed and sketched by hughes and signed by David Prowse 893whatthe.gifpurgess.jpg

You should have got it signed by Hayden Christensen instead. poke2.gif

But seriously please don't, and don't let the kid from Phantom Menace touch it either. There are only two Vaders, Prowse and James Earl Jones. thumbsup2.gif

Walking Dead #1 9.6 by Kirkman/Moore (not a flaw on it so will call for notes)

walkingdead1.jpg

I know it's hard to tell from a picture, but it looks like a fantastic copy. At least a 9.8. But you never know what's going on inside. That could be where the problem is.

Walking Dead #1 9.6 by Kirkman/Moore (not a flaw on it so will call for notes)

walkingdead1.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

Too bad it didn't pull the big 9.8, great book none the less!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I just got my Walking Dead #4 back from Kris (thecollector) and will post it as soon as I get a chance to scan. Tony Moore was kind enough to do a little zombie sketch on it for me cloud9.gif

Tony Moore was kind enough to do a little zombie sketch on it for me cloud9.gif

I was with Kris when he had that done. I knew that whoever ended up with the book would love that sketch.

Yeah, it really is awesome, and I can't wait to post it when I get some free time thumbsup2.gif