• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

Thanks to Anthony for getting these done.

Are these the books that you sent to me for Dragon Con but they didnt show up in time?

Well when the middle reliever can't get it done, they bring in the closer. poke2.gif

Are these the books that you sent to me for Dragon Con but they didnt show up in time?

Yup. You gotta love Purolator. "Guaranteed to be delivered in 1 business day, or we'll lose it for a week." tonofbricks.gif

Well when the middle reliever can't get it done, they bring in the closer. poke2.gif

Ouch. frown.gif

Well finally got off my *spoon* and scanned some more of the books laying around my house. First up is something that I have to give a big thanks to thecollector for.

13 signatures on a 9.8

SupermanBatman26.jpg

This book is awesome. I am gonna risk my last six copies and try to add atleast 4 more signatures to it. But I am worried it won't fit.

Today was a good mail morning... cloud9.gif

uxm109byrnecockrum-1.jpg