• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Got an extra SS 1 you hoarder??

27_laughing.gif No, sorry MK

I only have this one and the one you passed on that was a 9.6 with a sweet Suydam sketch makepoint.gif

If you would have bit the bullet and allowed a 9.6 to grace your collection, you could have had that one at a great price grin.gif

I only have this one and the one you passed on that was a 9.6 with a sweet Suydam sketch makepoint.gif

If you would have bit the bullet and allowed a 9.6 to grace your collection, you could have had that one at a great price grin.gif

It's so nice isn't it! I still have my MZ #1 9.8 SS by Kirkman & Suydam as well, including the second printing 9.6 SS by Kirkman & Suydam and a third printing 9.8 SS by Kirkman & Suydam. I have a really hard time letting those go.

It's so nice isn't it! I still have my MZ #1 9.8 SS by Kirkman & Suydam as well, including the second printing 9.6 SS by Kirkman & Suydam and a third printing 9.8 SS by Kirkman & Suydam. I have a really hard time letting those go.

I don't blame you, I would too grin.gif

sorry.gifsorry.gif

sorry.gifsorry.gif

hi.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif

sorry.gifsorry.gif

hi.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif

cool.gifhi.gif

sorry.gifsorry.gif
makepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gif

Thats right, 9.8. Hate to give it up, but I really want that IM55. Trying to complete some key issues in my run. I don't have a lot of time to scour the net looking for it so I would hate to miss it if it came up at Mastro or Heritage or ebay etc. Thanks and good luck. Of course this offer is extended to anyone.

Sounds good. MZ 9.8 right??

4 IM 55 9.8s in the census. Thats going to be tough 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I'll see what I can do thumbsup2.gif

893whatthe.gif Ummm....this 9.6 went for over 1,100 !!! L-I-N-K Yep, gonna be tough alright insane.gif

Yeah I know. Thats an expensive book in HG

Sounds good. MZ 9.8 right??

4 IM 55 9.8s in the census. Thats going to be tough 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I'll see what I can do thumbsup2.gif

893whatthe.gif Ummm....this 9.6 went for over 1,100 !!! L-I-N-K Yep, gonna be tough alright insane.gif

Yeah I know. Thats an expensive book in HG

Well, good luck MK 893crossfingers-thumb.gif, that's a pretty sweet finders fee thumbsup2.gif

big thanks to Carlos of Shockwave comics (ebay id: gothamcentral), whom I saw at the supershow the other day for getting the rest of my CW variants signed by Turner, along with 2 sketch covers, probably my favorite covers of the series:

cw1sketchvariantyr7.jpgcw7sketchvariantiv8.jpg

and another big thanks again to Carlos for getting Mike Perkins' signature (on all the books he worked on for the series) added to my already signed Cap run:

(sorry about those huge pics previously. i didnt think they'd actually look that big)

cap16x3signedcy9.jpgcap22x3signedar0.jpg