• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

Looking forward to getting them thumbsup2.gif

gossip.gif BTW this isn't the Kudos thread (not that it really matters)

Kudos to kidcolt for taking a couple of SS books off my hands.
Edited by kidcolt

awesome looking Batman! and double signed too ! 893whatthe.gif

here's some books I got this week. i decided to wait until i got the last book today, a Captain America Annual from comicfreaks (Thanks Tiz!) to make my cool little group set of Captain America vs Wolverine cgc ss. The other 2 books were from Will Wong:

captainamericavswolverigm5.jpg

cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

are there any other Cap vs Wolvie covers out there? i could add to this group. . .

hi.gif

gossip.gif Captain America 404.

Also this is thanks to Anthony and Jon!

scan0001-6.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif If I were to get any Walking Dead issue SSed it would probably be that one. Although I recently discovered 6 and like that a lot too. Great colors. I missed seeing a lot of the covers since I've been reading the series trough TPBs.

Edited by Mephisto

here's some books I got this week. i decided to wait until i got the last book today, a Captain America Annual from comicfreaks (Thanks Tiz!) to make my cool little group set of Captain America vs Wolverine cgc ss. The other 2 books were from Will Wong:

cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

are there any other Cap vs Wolvie covers out there? i could add to this group. . .

hi.gif

ah yes. i remember the Cap-Wolf storyline. I was trying to forget it though insane.gif

cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

hi.gif

ah yes. i remember the Cap-Wolf storyline. I was trying to forget it though insane.gif

The cover art isn't bad and hey if you CGC SS it, you won't have to worry about reading the story.

Also this is thanks to Anthony and Jon!

scan0001-6.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif If I were to get any Walking Dead issue SSed it would probably be that one. Although I recently discovered 6 and like that a lot too. Great colors. I missed seeing a lot of the covers since I've been reading the series trough TPBs.

Well, I have a CGC 9.6 #6 SS'd by Kirkman and Moore coming back soon from CGC 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

do Mark Gruenwald or Rik Levins make appearances still?

Mark Gruenwald only does them in Heaven RIP angel.gif

i had no idea!

sorry.gif

now i feel kinda bad for not really enjoying his run on the Captain America near the end