• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

First off, I would like to say a huge thank you to Chris Williamson (CW) who got a bunch of books for me in San Jose. He is a true professional. He handled my books with the utmost care and even got a sketch on one of them. If you are ever looking for someone on the West coast to do books for you, go to him. He will treat you well.

Here is one that he got done for me:

ss1388.jpg

If you want to see more, I will be putting up a whole bunch on Ebay.

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZhedgehog60QQhtZ-1

this was for my girlfriend:

amazingspidermanannual2yl9.jpg

i sent it in as a 9.4, and came back as a 9.2, oh well.

Raph,

Your girlfriend is racking up a seriously nice *spoon*ing SS comic collection!!!!!!

--Sean.

First off, I would like to say a huge thank you to Chris Williamson (CW) who got a bunch of books for me in San Jose. He is a true professional. He handled my books with the utmost care and even got a sketch on one of them. If you are ever looking for someone on the West coast to do books for you, go to him. He will treat you well.

Here is one that he got done for me:

ss1388.jpg

If you want to see more, I will be putting up a whole bunch on Ebay.

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZhedgehog60QQhtZ-1

Wow thats sweet!

Okay guys, this board seems a little dead due to SDCC hangovers so I figure I will post and get this started...Thanks to CW- Chris Williamson for getting these done for me. Everything came back in great shape...if interested in any issues, please let me know.

I am sure a majority of you will remember this great Ghost Rider and Punisher battle during the 90s!

Ghost Rider V2 #5 (9.6) signed by Jim Lee and Mark Texeira!!

Ghost Rider V2 #5 2nd Print 9.6 (Gold Cover!) signed by Jim Lee and Mark Texeira

Ghost Rider V2 #6 (9.2) signed by Mark Texeira

IMG_2707.jpg

Micronauts #2 CGC 8.5 signed by Mike Golden

IMG_2710.jpg