• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

Walking Dead #2 Signed by R. Kirkman and T. Moore CGC 9.2

Let me be the first to say sweet. (thumbs u (thumbs u

...and me be the second :headbang:

Thanks guys! The Walking Dead and the Marvel Zombies #3 were courtesy of Pirate and JonJesper, the others I submitted at Chicago. I basically don't worry about grades, I just like having some signed items from my favorite artists/writers on some of my favorite comics. ( I REALLY like the Thor #1, though...currently TOP CENSUS! :acclaim::cloud9: )

I got two sweet SS books in the mail yesterday. Thanks to AlexH for these beauties. My copies were beat up, so he acquired the raw books and had them signed. It's completely thanks to him that I ended up with two 9.8's. (worship)

Dawn of the Dead #2 signed by George Romero and Steve Niles.

IMG_1829_600x300.jpg

The Dark Tower: Gunslinger Born #4 1:25 variant signed by Steve McNiven. The market's flooded with Furth/David SS Dark Tower books, which makes me love my artist signed copies all the more. I have a bunch more on the way from Jon.

IMG_1831_600x300.jpg

Alex, you are my hero. (thumbs u

Oh, and what does the deployed soldier store his slabs in you may ask...Well, my own hand-made water bottle long box of course.

IMG_1847_600x300.jpg

Edited by armydoc

I got two sweet SS books in the mail yesterday. Thanks to AlexH for these beauties. My copies were beat up, so he acquired the raw books and had them signed. It's completely thanks to him that I ended up with two 9.8's. (worship)

Dawn of the Dead #2 signed by George Romero and Steve Niles.

IMG_1829_600x300.jpg

The Dark Tower: Gunslinger Born #4 1:25 variant signed by Steve McNiven. The market's flooded with Furth/David SS Dark Tower books, which makes me love my artist signed copies all the more. I have a bunch more on the way from Jon.

IMG_1831_600x300.jpg

Alex, you are my hero. (thumbs u

Oh, and what does the deployed soldier store his slabs in you may ask...Well, my own hand-made water bottle long box of course.

IMG_1847_600x300.jpg

lol I think you and I shop at the same store for our high quality H2O.