• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Now Signed by Joe Staton, Kim DeMulder, George Perez, Roy Thomas, Paul Levitz, Bernie Wrightson, Neal Adams, Carmine Infantino, Todd DeZuniga, Joe Kubert, Jim Starlin and Walt Simonson.

th_xxaa083.jpg

th_xxaa082.jpg

Now Signed by Joe Staton, Kim DeMulder, George Perez, Roy Thomas, Paul Levitz, Bernie Wrightson, Neal Adams, Carmine Infantino, Todd DeZuniga, Joe Kubert, Jim Starlin and Walt Simonson.

th_xxaa083.jpg

th_xxaa082.jpg

Now that...is a nice book :acclaim:

any chance you can put mine up so I can see it? I can put the American Wasteland up too... :cloud9:

This might be a dumb question, and it mightve already been asked...but I figure asking you guys is better than calling CGC. Ive noticed that multiple sigs on books often have different dates. Do people just rip the book out of the case in front of the CGC booth upon having the book signed a second time? I cant imagine CGC honoring a book and just a SS label.

This might be a dumb question, and it mightve already been asked...but I figure asking you guys is better than calling CGC. Ive noticed that multiple sigs on books often have different dates. Do people just rip the book out of the case in front of the CGC booth upon having the book signed a second time? I cant imagine CGC honoring a book and just a SS label.

The book must be cracked by a witness and then the other signatures can be added. If you get the book and crack it yourself to add the other sigs the original ones will no longer be valid for SS.

wow pirate nice books. To think you have some of the greatest SA and BA creators on one book. Bet that took alot of time and effort to pull off such a masterpiece of signature series.

wow pirate nice books. To think you had to harass some of the greatest SA and BA creators on one book. Bet that took alot of pain and off some creators all the time and effort to ruin an otherwise beautifull book.

Fixed it for ya

now we are talking. Blank sketch cover by Kidwell and signed by r.d. hall.

anthonyss.jpg

When I first saw this one, I asked Anthony where the sketch was lol, I thought it was the actual cover. A really super tight drawing that looks printed...one of the best 'sketches' (if you could call it that) I have seen on a book...

:cloud9: