• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,959 posts in this topic

Got a delivery from CGC yesterday. 3 books I submitted at the National for SS.

Batman #181- cgc 6.0 signed by Infantino

Batman #251- cgc 9.0 signed by Adams

All-Star Superman #1 variant- cgc 9.8 signed by Adams

sorry no scans yet.

nice! when was the national? i'm still waiting for some economies from the Fan Expo.

The National was in November.

got these in just today from newkingtown. the post office is still delivering on the weekends!

captainamerica332.jpg

captainamerica337.jpg

and to go with the Cap 337, another Avengers #4 cover swipe that I purchased off jonjesper a while back:

MarvelZombies2CGCSStriplesigned.jpg

So I got this in the mail today. Sig is in his hair in black :o I put it on the level of a book signed on the first page. The sig is hard to see but it is there and certified so....

I'm told there aren't too many of these out there. Anyway it might be on ebay shortly so keep your eyes opened.

full.jpg

Also a friend of mine asked me to post a pic of one of his.

wolvie.jpg

So I got this in the mail today. Sig is in his hair in black :o I put it on the level of a book signed on the first page. The sig is hard to see but it is there and certified so....

I'm told there aren't too many of these out there. Anyway it might be on ebay shortly so keep your eyes opened.

full.jpg

wolvie.jpg

Awesome (worship)

Where was BWS signing? He's one of the few I still have on my list and would love to get a few books done by him.

I don't think we'll never see BWS at a con again. He'll need to have something to promote - he currently doesn't. The last time he made appearances it was to promote the release of his OPUS hardcovers. I don't know what he's been up to for the past few years, but if he does have a new project you might see him make an appearance.

Awesome (worship)

Where was BWS signing? He's one of the few I still have on my list and would love to get a few books done by him.

I don't know where they were signed. I got the one already slabbed.

full.jpg

wolvie.jpg

Awesome (worship)

They were done at a private signing. Not many done from what I heard.

full.jpg

There is a thread in the market ebay/selling forum now (Wanted to make sure you didn't miss it). (Sorry in advance for any breach of protocol)