• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

It depends on the cover quality and the colour of the cover. Silver works well on dark colours, and on the glossy covers. I prefer to use black on light colour covers, unless it's glossy.

Thanks.....the scary thing is that the venom sketch was one of Finch's worst sketches I got that weekend. I got two more from him and he rocked it. IMO he is my favorite artist to get commissions from at cons......he just does such a good job.

My Favorite is the Walt Simonson thor.....

Lopresti did a nice job, as did Charlie Adlard IMO

The Simonson is sweet indeed!

Just got access to a new scanner and thought I'd post some of the latest additions to my collection.

Amazing Spider-Man #238 - John Romita Senior and John Romita Junior - This was bought at a convention back in the late 80's. I don't remember using the tattoo :tonofbricks:doh! Wonder what the grade would have been if the tattoo was still there. Oh well...

th_cgcss_asmv1_238.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #238 - John Romita Senior and John Romita Junior - Canadian cover variant :cloud9:

th_cgcss_asmv1_238cdn.jpg

Daredevil (Vol 1) #18 - John Romita Senior - 1st Gladiator

th_cgcss_daredevilv1_18.jpg

Avengers Annual #10 - Michael Golden & Jim Shooter - 1st appearance of Rogue

th_cgcss_avengersannual_10.jpg

Power Man and Iron Fist #96 - Kurt Busiek & Mike Mignola (w/ Iron Fist sketch!) - was a blue 9.8

th_cgcss_pmif_96.jpg

Uncanny X-Men #258 - Jim Lee

th_cgcss_uncannyxmen_258.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #400 (grey embossed cover) - John Romita Senior and John Romita Junior

th_cgcss_asmv1_400grey.jpg

Testament #1 - signed and sketched by Liam Sharp

th_cgcss_testament_01.jpg

WildC.A.T.S. (vol 1) #2 - Jim Lee - one of my favourite shiny covers of all-time

th_cgcss_wildcats_02.jpg

X-Men Omega #1 - Mark Waid and John Romita Junior

th_cgcss_xmenomega_01.jpg

X-Men #1 Cover D ( I think) - Jim Lee - :gossip: not bad for a last second $0.25 bin pick-up in Baltimore

th_cgcss_x-men_01d.jpg

Thanks I really love this book. The book isn't supposed to be sold in England as there are laws against it's production. So to have a copy signed by Mr. Moore Himself is truly amazing. I can't thank the staff of Orbital comics enough for making this happen. Having this makes me think that some Signature Series with Mr. Moore's signature will happen withing the next 18 months.

Haven't posted here in a while. This has always been my favorite thread in the best forum. Usually the first place I check out when I get on.

Pirate has sent me the latest addition to my SS collection. A writer/artist signature combo on an SA book. Thanks man, you really made my day!

CS1.jpg

Haven't posted here in a while. This has always been my favorite thread in the best forum. Usually the first place I check out when I get on.

Pirate has sent me the latest addition to my SS collection. A writer/artist signature combo on an SA book. Thanks man, you really made my day!

CS1.jpg

Wow, 9.8! That is nice. (worship)

Yea i'm badass

No arguements there! That's like three 9.8 slabs that you have cracked for me to date including a Nick Fury 1 and a Vampi 8 (which I sadly had to part with). Subby 1 is next!