• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

Megan Fox

ATributeToMichaelTurnerCGCSS98.jpg

:o :o
It's a really cool book..but, why Megan Fox??

She does a tribute to Michael Turner in it. She appears in a picture with Michael Turner in the book. And, if/when it happens, she's attached to play Aspen Matthews, as well as she is producing the movie.

Some of my latest and greatest from the good folks at CGC:

Amazing Spider-Man #583 Obama Variant: Mark Waid, Todd Nauck, Joe Quesada, Phil Jimenez & Barry Kitson

AmazingSpider-Man583x5signed.jpg

Darkness Vol.2 #1 Holofoil Cover: Dale Keown & Marc Silvestri

darkness1cgcss98doublesigned.jpg

Uncanny X-Men #468 - Chris Claremont & Chris Bachalo

uncannyx-men468doublesigned.jpg

NYX #3 - Joe Quesada, Chris Yost & Craig Kyle

nyx3triplesignedcgcss98001.jpg

Wolverine #66 Sketch Variant: Mark Millar, Steve McNiven & Dexter Vines

wolverine66cgcss98triplesigned.jpg

Spawn #150 Sketch Variant: [Front] Angel Medina & David Hine [back] Jim Lee, Todd McFarlane & Al "Spawn" Simmons

spawn150frontcgcss98x5signed.jpgspawn150backcgcss98x5signed.jpg

Captain America: Reborn #1 Sketch Variant: Joe Simon & colored by Laura Martin

captainamericarebornsketchvariantcg.jpg

Ah, what the heck is that thing above and to the left of her head?? :o Thats one nasty looking sig!!

Ray Bradbury :cloud9:

bradburyss.jpg

Interesting, I won that book on eBay from Cosimo and he has not sent it to me yet. Apparently Cos decided not to honor the ebay sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270461929680&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Really Dan? :eek:

Cos added it to a trade I did with him.....

Ray Bradbury :cloud9:

bradburyss.jpg

Interesting, I won that book on eBay from Cosimo and he has not sent it to me yet. Apparently Cos decided not to honor the ebay sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270461929680&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Really Dan? :eek:

Cos added it to a trade I did with him.....

Steve, enjoy the book! Chock this up to poor communication with Cos and I.

Ah, what the heck is that thing above and to the left of her head?? :o Thats one nasty looking sig!!

Dude you have no idea.. if I had known that he'd sign it with a slong I would have boycotted his siggy :sick:

It's salt in the wound because Joe Q & Craig Kyle's sigs look so nice and yet your distracted by that monstrosity

Dude you have no idea.. if I had known that he'd sign it with a slong I would have boycotted his siggy :sick:

It's salt in the wound because Joe Q & Craig Kyle's sigs look so nice and yet your distracted by that monstrosity

What the hell is wrong with that guy, that can't be his REAL his..is it? It's such a sweet cover, plus Quesada didn't do his usual across the character's face bit..I really like the book but, that was not a very cool sig/sketch..whatever he did there...it's still a cool book though...