• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,963 posts in this topic

Great stuff :)

AlexH - are you a guy or a girl? I've only now just started to get curious as you have a girl as your forum pic, and it just occurred to me that Alex is a girls and boys name, lol - Hope this isn't a retarded question!

That's his Daughter

Call Alex a girl and he will round house kick into last week.

Great stuff :)

AlexH - are you a guy or a girl? I've only now just started to get curious as you have a girl as your forum pic, and it just occurred to me that Alex is a girls and boys name, lol - Hope this isn't a retarded question!

That's his Daughter

Call Alex a girl and he will round house kick into last week.

What he said.

:sumo:

I just got these in over the weekend.

Big thanks to Rich Henn for getting my From Dusk Til Dawn signed by Danny Trejo at Horrorfind Weekend.

CIMG0114.jpg

These next three I got signed when I was at Big Apple Con.

Signed by Linda Hamilton and Edward Furlong.

CIMG0103.jpg

Signed by William Shatner.

CIMG0108.jpg

This one was a 9.8 when I cracked it out of the slab.

Signed by William Shatner.

CIMG0110.jpg

Edited by sean61609

Big thanks to Rich Henn for getting my From Dusk Til Dawn signed by Danny Trejo at Horrorfind Weekend.

CIMG0114.jpg

CIMG0110.jpg

That Dusk til Dawn book is insanely cool !!!!!! and that last Shatner (9.9) book as well, that is my favorite cover from the latest ST books... "I'm so sorry ..can you repeat that..I just couldn't hear over my absolute awesomeness.." :cool:

Agreed!

CIMG0114.jpg

CIMG0110.jpg

That Dusk til Dawn book is insanely cool !!!!!! and that last Shatner (9.9) book as well, that is my favorite cover from the latest ST books... "I'm so sorry ..can you repeat that..I just couldn't hear over my absolute awesomeness.." :cool:

CIMG0114.jpg

LMK if you ever want to sell or trade this, Sean