• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,961 posts in this topic

So..not much of a fighter myself, the whole idea of someone punching me in the face isn't too appealing to me buuuuuut, today I got to meet someone who does it for a living, and he was kind enough to sign a book for me. Tito Ortiz signed a copy of Fight magazine for me and then went ahead and put me on a headlock (he really was choking me!) :) ...good times! He is actually a very nice guy....

90975.jpg.3b3dc97eb0e3b2d4c68e583061470103.jpg

90976.jpg.b320fd4b9fe890354da545a706f47ca8.jpg

I asked him about the Stripper Zombie movie, I had him cracking up, he seemed a bit embarrassed and blamed it all on her.. "it was a favor for Jenna"..

Awesome! I actually watched Zombie Strippers! not too long ago. I can't believe I actually made it through the entire movie. Best tag line ever "Live Dead Nudes"

So..not much of a fighter myself, the whole idea of someone punching me in the face isn't too appealing to me buuuuuut, today I got to meet someone who does it for a living, and he was kind enough to sign a book for me. Tito Ortiz signed a copy of Fight magazine for me and then went ahead and put me on a headlock (he really was choking me!) :) ...good times! He is actually a very nice guy....

This is friggin awesome.