• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

i think i'm close to haveing all of colens DC books sig'd at this point (not sure/never looked it up)

DC = Detective Comics......i've asked before but why are they called tecs, it makes no sence & and i've never heard them called that before i came to the boards

have all CGC SS

529, 530, 533, 536, 537, 555, 556, 560

have (another)560 & 566 rdy for sean's signing in jan or whenever it's takeing place

DC is the company name. If people referred to them as DC's (the same way they refer to ASM's for Amazing Spider-man), it'd be confusing since you don't know if the person is referring to the company or the title. "Tec" is short and easy.

'

What many people do not realize is that the initials "DC" came from Detective Comics.

i think i'm close to haveing all of colens DC books sig'd at this point (not sure/never looked it up)

DC = Detective Comics......i've asked before but why are they called tecs, it makes no sence & and i've never heard them called that before i came to the boards

have all CGC SS

529, 530, 533, 536, 537, 555, 556, 560

have (another)560 & 566 rdy for sean's signing in jan or whenever it's takeing place

DC is the company name. If people referred to them as DC's (the same way they refer to ASM's for Amazing Spider-man), it'd be confusing since you don't know if the person is referring to the company or the title. "Tec" is short and easy.

'

What many people do not realize is that the initials "DC" came from Detective Comics.

Knew it! :acclaim:

Just received grades for my books from the Cinicnnati Comic Expo.

Showcase 29 (11/60) - 7.0 signed by Russ Heath

Our Army at War 203 (2/69) - 9.0 signed by Russ Heath

House of Mystery 203 (6/72) - 9.0 signed by Russ Heath

G.I. Combat 94 (6/62) - 8.0 signed by Russ Heath (Highest graded copy!)

G.I. Combat 128 (2/68) - 8.5 signed by Russ Heath

Mystic 30 (5/54) - 7.0 signed byRuss Heath (Highest graded copy!)

Here is a "personal" white whale for myself :banana: ! I've been hounding Alex H for years about a Luis Dominguez SS and I just picked this up from a great guy's CAF gallery, (would like to mention names but not sure if he would be okay with that!) Anyways here it is!!

dominguez_hulk.jpg

Thanks again!!!!! SUPPORT THE HERO INITIATIVE (thumbs u