• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,963 posts in this topic

Uncanny X-Men #171 CGC 9.6 s/s Claremont and Simonson

What a great cover---great story---I remember reading this as a teen in high school and then going back through various back issues to try and figure out just who in the hell this Rogue chick was. Up till that point, I think the only time I'd seen her was when the Brotherhood was in Rom 17 or 18

xmen171.jpg

I wish you guys could have talked him into using his artist signature! :sumo:

Still sweet books! (thumbs u

No one ever thought that it would be anything but his classic sig. It was a HUGE shock when we found out. But it is growing on me a little. Lots of guys have different sigs. Sienkiewicz has two different sigs that are so different it is funny. And many artists change their sigs over time. I am just thrilled that we got him to sign.

I wish you guys could have talked him into using his artist signature! :sumo:

Still sweet books! (thumbs u

No one ever thought that it would be anything but his classic sig. It was a HUGE shock when we found out. But it is growing on me a little. Lots of guys have different sigs. Sienkiewicz has two different sigs that are so different it is funny. And many artists change their sigs over time. I am just thrilled that we got him to sign.

right on....I LOVE Bill's long hand signature.

His standard B.S. that he signs his published art is standard, but I've obtained more long hand then B.S. initials.

When we were in Boston in April this year, he signed 50/50 and most all would have been long hand except we had something like 100 books for him, and had to wait till after the sketch he was working on to get them signed.

Which, happened to be durring the last 30 min of the show :whatthe: