• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

If you're asking if there was a witness, then the answer is certainly yes.

How did i miss that??? I could kick myself!!

I don't think you missed anything. Those guys just got it done. Kudos to the Toronto wolfpack on a job well done!!

generalzodscottwest.jpg

I'm not giving anybody any about it, but I just have to say it. I never understood why anyone would want a DC character on a Marvel comic and vice-versa. It just doesn't seem to fit to me. (shrug)

generalzodscottwest.jpg

I'm not giving anybody any about it, but I just have to say it. I never understood why anyone would want a DC character on a Marvel comic and vice-versa. It just doesn't seem to fit to me. (shrug)

If DC would get it's act together and release an America DC blank then people would be getting DC characters on DC books. I chose the fear it's self because it works best for me for DC supervillians

generalzodscottwest.jpg

It definitely bothers some people. Fortunately, I couldn't give a mess what those people think.

generalzodscottwest.jpg

It definitely bothers some people. Fortunately, I couldn't give a mess what those people think.

:roflmao:

generalzodscottwest.jpg

:slapfight:

Hi Sean. :hi: