• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,963 posts in this topic

Only 1 w/ "HULK SMASH!"

hulk1highss.jpg

Why did he sign it with that green ballpoint pen? It doesn't look like the signature I usually see when he has signed with a black marker.

I gave him the green sharpie to use (fine point) - better to see his name & quote.

Everyone gets his silver & black SIG and sometimes he writes big inside the Hulk. I also wanted green because it is the only one I know of in a green signature. I also like the Hulk being gray w/ a green color for his future change into a grey hulk to a green hulk.

I also asked him what his favorite saying for the hulk was and I knew if it was a fat pen he would write maybe over the entire book. He said his Fav saying from the hulk was "Hulk Smash!". So I had him write that in there as well in the other arm.

FYI - I placed in the Silver Age - Hulk #1 Club the whole event signing - It was a funny signing.

after signing the Hulk#1 w/ myself:

ComicCon20101639.jpg

Him and the green pen I gave to him.

ComicCon20101637.jpg

:o

You found the Infinite Signature Thread instead of starting a new one for your recent books!? Well done! :golfclap:

:jokealert:

Great books!

:o

You found the Infinite Signature Thread instead of starting a new one for your recent books!? Well done! :golfclap:

:jokealert:

Great books!

See....now I'm going to HAVE to start a new one! :think:

But I'm calling it the "PP tribute thread!"

Good God have you married that girl yet?

DO EEETTT! DO EEET!

(before J. Scott snatches her away! ) ;)