• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,963 posts in this topic

Thanks goes out to Rich_Henn for having some sweet CGC SS Cap books from the creative team that got me into comics and the character back when they came out!

CaptainAmerica445CGCSSWaidGarney.jpg

CaptainAmerica454CGCSSWaidGarney.jpg

I should have known that they wound up with you!

At least they're in a good home!

CaptDF1front.jpgXmenDF1front.jpg

This is what happens when you add signatures to a DF book. Resealed the slab back in an outer poly bag with the COA & DF Holosticker sealing it. At least the description mentions the numeric fraction corresponding to the COA

They are the only restored CGC SS books for the issues though :) My only question is who color touches a $20 book?

That's exactly what I thought when I had an X-Men 137 come back Yellow/Purple. :tonofbricks:

:cloud9:

CaptDF1front.jpg

This is what happens when you add signatures to a DF book. Resealed the slab back in an outer poly bag with the COA & DF Holosticker sealing it. At least the description mentions the numeric fraction corresponding to the COA

Prior to slabbing these, you were aware that if you submit a Qualified book for Signature Series whatever element that makes the book Qualified will be treated as a grade-dropping defect, right?