• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Never Saw This Link Before But WOW...

47 posts in this topic

Actual formula for restored books (any restoration as deemed worthy by the Purple Label of Death): 10% Pre restored guide value... grin.gif

Naw, that seems a bit harsh. I did recently notice that a couple FF# 1's with restoration in apparent VF sold for very close to VG guide, about $1600.00 on e-bay.

Disagree if you must, but aww, don't be like that.

You talking to me or Darth? confused.gif

And......if me?

Don't be like what? blush.gifgrin.gif

LMAO........he's not talking to either one of you.......he was talking to joe_collector. tongue.gif

DAMMIT ARCH........WE NEED THE NAMES OF THE PERSON WE'RE RESPONDING TO BACK ON TOP OF EACH POST. mad.gif

DAMMIT ARCH........WE NEED THE NAMES OF THE PERSON WE'RE RESPONDING TO BACK ON TOP OF EACH POST. mad.gif

Yeah, what he said. mad.gif

Come on guys, let's everyone agree to this. WE NEED THE MASSES.

Alone, we fail. United - WE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS.

Well, maybe not move mountains, but maybe we can get arch to put the names back up. grin.gif

Easy guys...I am in total agreement with putting the names on the posts...I just wanted to make ninanina aware of how to identify the respondant with the system we have in place now....yeesh... insane.gif

Click on the title nina and will be made clear... makepoint.gif

Ummmm.......what title?????

confused.gif

The first line in the post that usually begins with Re: is clickable.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The first line in the post that usually begins with Re: is clickable.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ohhhhhhh, that title. I tried it. Annnnnnnnnnnnnd...........I don't like it. Nope. Takes too long.

I know, I know, you've heard it before. grin.gif

Easy guys...I am in total agreement with putting the names on the posts...I just wanted to make ninanina aware of how to identify the respondant with the system we have in place now....yeesh... insane.gif

Yo......don't interfere with the uprising.......or you'll be burned at the stake with Arch. smirk.gif

Yo......don't interfere with the uprising.......or you'll be burned at the stake with Arch. smirk.gif

Pretty tough talk...for a gelding.... 893whatthe.gif

There has still only been 36 people vote about adding names back to the posts in the Watercooler poll located here.

C'mon people......I know more than that have in here have an opinion on this issue. confused.gif

Geez...and to top it off....five of the votes were mine... makepoint.gif