• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC 100 pager 4: Weird Mystery Tales in VF+ for sale

13 posts in this topic

Nice cut and centering, light general wear. Formerly sat in an 8.5 blue-labeled holder. Serial #0108543012

Guide in VF+ is about $160 and I don't have to tell you how hard this book is to find at all, let alone above 7.0.

I am taking any and all cash or trade offers ( decent offers tongue.gif) via PM. Thanks!

SOLD

I so want to buy this book but right now, no duckies. I have very little trade fodder as well. Well, hopefully it will be here in 3 weeks.

If you want me to set it aside for you, just say so. I know you are good for it!

I have gotten a bunch of PMs so far, but only one offer. I have found that people on here don't particularly like making offers. Are you all worried about offending the seller or something? Don't be. I lowball people all the time and I don't take insult when someone does it back! tongue.gif