• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade this baby for kicks

17 posts in this topic

789171.1.jpg

is that a cover scratch on spideys left (on our right side) foot? or is it a paper sliver in between scanner? i would say if its a scratch then 9.2

if not 9.4-9.6

they may be tougher on this one as they have seen a ton of these, they know where to look to find the flaws associated with this particular issue.

get some clothes on

geez

Good god, Doyle - nice pic! How'd you sneak into my yard to take that...

Unfortunately it is a "white thingy" on Spidey's foot - it is not a scratch as cover gloss would be non existent there., but I've seen these flaws as well and both of my previous 9.8's did not have this flaw frown.gif

Maybe I'll get the Wonderbread wheat to "color" it in....

Maybe I'll get the Wonderbread wheat to "color" it in

If only i had bought that stock in wonderbread before this rumor started.

at this pace shares will be up 20 per cent by the end of the week!! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

is that a cover scratch on spideys left (on our right side) foot? or is it a paper sliver in between scanner? i would say if its a scratch then 9.2

if not 9.4-9.6

If I'm not mistaken, that's a pretty common printing defect with this issue. I used to have a CGC 9.6 copy that had an even MORE pronounced white "streak" on his foot than Darth's copy. They don't seem to downgrade for it much, if at all.

that guy in the darth vader outfit isnt to well endowed 893naughty-thumb.gif looks like a baby carrot in there............no wonder he needed a mask 27_laughing.gif

I'm just wondering why you're looking so closely at his crotch. 893naughty-thumb.gifgrin.gif

....and he has what I call "imaginary lat syndrome". That curious affliction that causes a newbie bodybuilder to walk with arms "akimbo" (elbows raised off the sides of the body), as if there were a set of wide lats pushing the arms out (*HENCE.."imaginary"). This is a strange and curious affliction that affects millions of "beach-body" gym members on an almost daily basis. 893offtopic1.gif

*Hence : copyright Araich, used by permission.

what crotch ,hahaha..........no need to look so closly, its obvious.....Im a heterosexual so Im not worried about looking .........those who are afraid to look may see something they like greddy.gifshy.gif......you have a phobia....

plus everything that hammer said 27_laughing.gifgoodevil.gif