• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Members Only !!! BIN

123 posts in this topic

This stuff that Nikos has been doing, the auctions and now this BIN stuff, is like crack for comic collectors. Im sure im not the only one sitting around and hitting F5 every couple of seconds to make sure we dont miss out on a good deal. thumbsup2.gif The most fun ive had in a while on these boards.

I thought about the 71, but Ive got the one from Greggy and its just as nice, so i just couldnt bring myself to get another copy. Even though it is one of my favorite Avengers covers.
makepoint.gif
gossip.gif
Damn work computer blocking the hosting site for the pics. makepoint.gif

This stuff that Nikos has been doing, the auctions and now this BIN stuff, is like crack for comic collectors. Im sure im not the only one sitting around and hitting F5 every couple of seconds to make sure we dont miss out on a good deal. thumbsup2.gif The most fun ive had in a while on these boards.

It's true...it's damn addictive...

answer my nudge dork

makepoint.gif

I'm at work dork. Just because my messengers is still online at work means jack to me so F U. Later azzwipe. flowerred.gif

wow greggy actually uses words, thought he was graemlin only 893whatthe.gif