• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade DC Bronze Horror Slabs

5 posts in this topic

Hello all,

In the near future I am going to list some High grade DC horror slabs on Comiclink or Ebay all CGC 9.4 or better. I know we have many Bronze DC horror heads on the boards so I will post here prior to listing them.

Some of these books I paid multiples of guide for others I didn't. I am not looking to make a killing on these books but I will not take a loss. Many can be seen on the CGC registry Slackers House of Secrets or Slackers House of Mystery. Additionally I have been holding some high grade Wierd War Tales slabs for a board member for quite a while, If he does not come through I will make these available as well. PM me with a fair offer on any of the books and we can discuss it.

Just to head off some questions. I am still actively collecting however I am thinning out the herd and focusing on filling in the holes in my GA runs.

I hope the new year finds you well.

Jim.

I have the following Weird Wars all CGC

# 4 - 9.6

9 - 9.4

11- 9.6

16 - 9.6

62 - 9.6

68 - 9.6

76 - 9.8

77- 9.4

101- 9.4

And a few others I will have to check. As I indicated in my original post most of these are held for a fellow board member. I have not heard from him in awhile but I am sure he will contact me soon. If he no longer wants these books I will make them available as well.