• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anbody dealt with ebay seller hauntedtank ?

11 posts in this topic

I've looked at previous auctions by him and his "about me" page sounds reasonable. But I've never bid on anything; his book descriptions fall into the "wear consistent with grade" category and his scans are middlin.' 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm waitin to see if he can email larger ones.

I bought a Thor #169 off of him in 2006. The deal went without a hitch. What I like about hauntedtank is that he responds to requests about additional scans virtually immediately. (I have made a number of scan requests since.)

Though my experience is limited I would buy again without hesitation.

I bought a couple of slabs off of him and he was good to deal with and answered shipping questions, quickly and helpfully.

I bought a couple of slabs off of him and he was good to deal with and answered shipping questions, quickly and helpfully.

It's one thing if we talking about slabbed books and another compared to raw.

It's one thing if we talking about slabbed books and another compared to raw.

True, that's why I made sure that I mentioned that it was slabs that I bought. (thumbs u