• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Sid's Luncheonette Flash #140 CGC 8.5

4 posts in this topic

Well, I didn't think I was gonna sell this one, but I just purchased (yet another foreheadslap.gif) bass guitar and I need to generate some funds. It always seems to work that way. Anyway, this is the last of three Sid's Luncheonette books that I purchased off of Pedigree. I almost feel bad for selling Harry's books, but at least if sold here (like the other two) they are staying "in the family". So here we have Flash #140 in 8.5 OW including the Sid's Luncheonette COA. I'll sell it for the same price I paid which was $200 plus $10 for insured Priority mail. Please PM if interested. Thanks-----Sid (oh, and it wasn't my luncheonette we're talkin' about here wink.gif)

1107198-Flash-140-85.jpg

OK, one more time THEN that's it. Very slow week on Ebay for me and I gotta generate some funds. So my FINAL offer on this one. tongue.gif $180 Priority shipped in the US. (purchased on Pedigree for $200 confused.gif)