• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frazetta Checklist?

10 posts in this topic

You're certainly welcomed! Note of course that most of the latter-day citations are reprints. The GCBD does a pretty good job of identifying the reprints once you click on the link for the individual book.

Enjoy! smile.gif

Z.

Yea, the data is very good. cloud9.gif It's taking a while, but I'm putting a list together in Excel of all the stuff that is in comic book format and not a reprint. I'll make it available to all when I'm done.

I'm done with the checklist in Excel. If anyone wants it just PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send it. I did include the Vampirella issues he did, but everything else is comic format originals (no reprints).

I'll take it if you include a Fast Willie Jackson checklist at the same time! acclaim.gif

Here's the FWJ checklist.

Has Multiples of all Issues: Brian

Has None: Greggy

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

I'll take it if you include a Fast Willie Jackson checklist at the same time! acclaim.gif

Here's the FWJ checklist.

Has Multiples of all Issues: Brian

Has None: Greggy

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Am you expect people to be impressed with this fact?

27_laughing.gif