• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM WEIRD FANTASY 16

7 posts in this topic

Straight-up 4.0 is my guess, possible 4.5... As with your other books, larger scans are really needed to give you an accurate answer (no offense).

Nice to see your first EC...and it looks a heck of a lot better than my first EC. Always loved this cover! thumbsup2.gif

A 3.5 if that's tape on the BC..if not a 4.0.

gossip.gif scans do need to be a bit larger....

I thought you were going to go higher on this one. I saw your 3.5 grade for the House of Secrets #92, and thought it was a bit high. You think that the House of Secrets #92 is equal in condition to this Weird Fantasy #16?

Just asking. thumbsup2.gifpopcorn.gif

A 3.5 if that's tape on the BC..if not a 4.0.

gossip.gif scans do need to be a bit larger....

I thought you were going to go higher on this one. I saw your 3.5 grade for the House of Secrets #92, and thought it was a bit high. You think that the House of Secrets #92 is equal in condition to this Weird Fantasy #16?

Just asking. thumbsup2.gifpopcorn.gif

I'm sticking to the 3.5 on the HOS 92..but I see your point....

I think this book (the Weird Fantasy) has two major flaws - the LRFC crease and the tape - while the HOS has an accumalation of smaller flaws. (The disparity in scan size is a bit of a hinderance too.)

I think technically they're the same grade, but the Weird Fantasy does appear to have better eye appeal...

hi.gif