• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not to be outdone...

26 posts in this topic

They found them in the Phantom Zone...which I think was actually Limbo that Rom banished them to...

I don't remember the exact numbers, but Hercules and Stingray were on the team......

They were fighting the Space Phantom in his first appearance since Avengers #2...if i recall correctly...

the brood are back. what's next the dire wraiths? Paging Rom Spacknight. Rom?
Brood have always been around. they have appeared in several Marvel Comics, and are generally regarded as a existing alien race in the MU. The dire wraiths were created specifically for the Rom Comic, not to be used in the rest of the MU independently.
yeahok.gif

ROM. Wow. When I was a child, I had a nightmare about robots that looks just like ROM (I'd never seen the comic before then). Not long after, my dad came home with a stack of comics including ROM #75. That was freaky.

So that was yesterday, what is daddy bringing home for you today? 27_laughing.gif

So you're saying that ROM and other 80's books are still being produced? screwy.gif27_laughing.gif

Brood have always been around. they have appeared in several Marvel Comics, and are generally regarded as a existing alien race in the MU. The dire wraiths were created specifically for the Rom Comic, not to be used in the rest of the MU independently.
yeahok.gif

ROM. Wow. When I was a child, I had a nightmare about robots that looks just like ROM (I'd never seen the comic before then). Not long after, my dad came home with a stack of comics including ROM #75. That was freaky.

So that was yesterday, what is daddy bringing home for you today? 27_laughing.gif

So you're saying that ROM and other 80's books are still being produced? screwy.gif27_laughing.gif

Get out of your mom's basement, dude. You can buy back issues, ya know makepoint.gif

I am really looking forward to Marvel's Annilihation event. I would like to see more of the alien races shown, like the Kree, Skrull, Shiar, etc. Marvel has gotten away from this in recent years.

Brubaker's Uncanny run starting this summer is going "into the stars" with the Shiar....

yeahok.gif

Get out of your mom's basement, dude. You can buy back issues, ya know makepoint.gif

Drice, my story had nothing to do with backissues. I got the ROM comics in 1985 or whenever the hell they were around.

WTF is your problem anyway?