• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Real Estate or OA ???????

26 posts in this topic

Well I know for a fact that KK was a faker and not Brad

I suspected as much and have come to believe in recent months that KK is actually this "Matt" guy that Forman called KK early on (some other people tipped me off with info about him as well, and, if I recall correctly, there was a ComicArt-L post he made not too long ago that clinched it). However, I beg to differ if you think the "joke" was on us - considering how much time the guy has wasted here trying to milk the same punchline, I feel sorrier for him now than when I thought he really was Brad trying to bamboozle people on this Board.

So does that mean that Brad is still the same, lovable guy I knew 6 years ago? confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif

but I appreciate all of this other insight and I guess I will always believe that the glass is half-full and hope for the best...

Like I said, regardless of who's pulling the strings behind the DESTRO, KK, scourge, etc. identities, it's pretty obvious that it's the same person behind the GailSusan account. I don't really care who he is one way or another; I just want him to stop spamming our Board with the same one note ad nauseum. I mean, come on, I'm a good sport - it might have been funny if he had stopped when KK was banned - ha ha on us - but to keep going on like this...it's pretty sad. Let it die, dude, let it die...

Like I said, regardless of who's pulling the strings behind the DESTRO, KK, scourge, etc. identities, it's pretty obvious that it's the same person behind the GailSusan account. I don't really care who he is one way or another; I just want him to stop spamming our Board with the same one note ad nauseum. I mean, come on, I'm a good sport - it might have been funny if he had stopped when KK was banned - ha ha on us - but to keep going on like this...it's pretty sad. Let it die, dude, let it die...

I wholeheartedly agree. The animosity against KK had nothing to do with him being or not being Brad Savage. It was KK's personality and relentless shilling. If this was all being done as a joke, then the jokester is the most pathetic person of all.

lol

You're the mortgage expert. Why, I'd be a fool not to agree with you. tonofbricks.gif

If I had $1,000,000 I could probably buy a condo of a sort on Roosevelt Island, and the square footage would be relatively pathetic. For $1,000,000 I imagine I could be a boat load of art. The condo on Roosevelt Island seems like it will likely be worth 20% less.

wow, we've seen (attemps to present) multiple personalities, we've seen even conversations between his/hers shills accounts and now a female personality/account?! insane.gifforeheadslap.gif

it seems internet these days can be the field for all the fantasies inside a person's head...thats' sad! tonofbricks.gif

this has the hollywood decay sequel syndrome: the first movie/shill could have been interesting to watch, but then after it there were just pathetic and sad sequels/shills!!! grin.gif

whoever you are get a life... flowerred.gif

regards

Right Here. When are we gonna see some of the jbud art collection?CAF?