• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Real Estate or OA ???????

26 posts in this topic

lol

You're the mortgage expert. Why, I'd be a fool not to agree with you. tonofbricks.gif

If I had $1,000,000 I could probably buy a condo of a sort on Roosevelt Island, and the square footage would be relatively pathetic. For $1,000,000 I imagine I could be a boat load of art. The condo on Roosevelt Island seems like it will likely be worth 20% less.

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

So, it turns out I was right on the money about you being KrazyKat in drag. It took all of 5 posts in which you were actually trying to disguise your identity for me to figure you out. Please try harder next time. poke2.gif

So, it turns out I was right on the money about you being KrazyKat in drag. It took all of 5 posts in which you were actually trying to disguise your identity for me to figure you out. Please try harder next time. poke2.gif

• People To Kill:

• Gail "The She-Male" Susan

sign-funnypost.gif

hey deliquorstore,

i would think krazy kat would need a pretty big living space to house his vast collection of cgc graded books and his "artwork that dare not show its face for fear of lawsuits." so he may be into real estate unlike this gaysusan. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif i mean, unlike comic art apparently, real estate doesn't lose its value if you show it to people. poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Hey guys, let me clue you in on a few things:

1) KrazyKat was a farce on all of you - someone took on the persona and moniker of KK to mess with all of you -- seriously, the joke is/was on all of you.

2) This is further supported by those who have actually met the real KK and would attest that he almost certainly does not even own a computer

3) Did you ever think that this "GailSusan" who wants to come to the OA gathering, might actually be a brand new board member, who has no idea who or what this whole KK thing is/was and you may actually be turning away an actual new board member interested in original art?

Finding out the facts is a little more difficult than making judgements based on assumptions but I think everyone at least deserves the benefit of the doubt.

I've met some of you in person, you are genuinely decent and good people so I don't understand why there is any need to attack or accuse someone who has clearly exhibited an interest in our hobby...

Seriously, if this woman shows up at the gathering, would you really say any of this to her face?!? I didn't think so...

1) KrazyKat was a farce on all of you - someone took on the persona and moniker of KK to mess with all of you -- seriously, the joke is/was on all of you.

2) This is further supported by those who have actually met the real KK and would attest that he almost certainly does not even own a computer

David, someone is feeding you some bad info. Even if point #1 was true (and let's just say, for argument's sake, that it is), point #2, if you believe KK is/was spoofing Brad Savage, is certainly FALSE since I know people who helped Brad learn how to use his computer to put up his eBay listings back in the late 1990s/early 2000s. Furthermore, I personally, along with other collectors I know, communicated with Brad about 5 years ago via e-mail. I was a former customer of Brad's and his eBay handle "fredkarger", so to say he doesn't own or know how to use a computer is simply false. To think a guy like that wouldn't be connected to the Internet is a pretty remote possibility to begin with, anyway.

3) Did you ever think that this "GailSusan" who wants to come to the OA gathering, might actually be a brand new board member, who has no idea who or what this whole KK thing is/was and you may actually be turning away an actual new board member interested in original art?

Sure, I gave him/her 5 posts to prove herself to not be the same person (regardless of his true identity) posting under the "DESTRO", "KrazyKat" and "scourge12345", etc. accounts. If you're saying that all those previous identities were spoofs and "GailSusan" is his/her "real" persona, I guess I can't disprove that. But I can say with metaphysical certainty that this person is either the same person that posted under the "KrazyKat" account or is someone trying to be funny and closely imitate that account. Either way, this person is not the innocent, interested OA fan that he/she is claiming to be.

Seriously, if this woman shows up at the gathering, would you really say any of this to her face?!? I didn't think so...

Yes, I would say that to her face. I know that you would like to believe that this is some bright-eyed, bushy-tailed, bubbly, OA-collecting girl-next-door, but, sadly, it is obvious to me and everyone else that this is KrazyKat in drag.

David, someone is feeding you some bad info. Even if point #1 was true (and let's just say, for argument's sake, that it is), point #2, if you believe KK is/was spoofing Brad Savage, is certainly FALSE since I know people who helped Brad learn how to use his computer to put up his eBay listings back in the late 1990s/early 2000s. Furthermore, I personally, along with other collectors I know, communicated with Brad about 5 years ago via e-mail. I was a former customer of Brad's and his eBay handle "fredkarger", so to say he doesn't own or know how to use a computer is simply false. To think a guy like that wouldn't be connected to the Internet is a pretty remote possibility to begin with, anyway.

Sure, I gave him/her 5 posts to prove herself to not be the same person (regardless of his true identity) posting under the "DESTRO", "KrazyKat" and "scourge12345", etc. accounts. If you're saying that all those previous identities were spoofs and "GailSusan" is his/her "real" persona, I guess I can't disprove that. But I can say with metaphysical certainty that this person is either the same person that posted under the "KrazyKat" account or is someone trying to be funny and closely imitate that account. Either way, this person is not the innocent, interested OA fan that he/she is claiming to be.

Yes, I would say that to her face. I know that you would like to believe that this is some bright-eyed, bushy-tailed, bubbly, OA-collecting girl-next-door, but, sadly, it is obvious to me and everyone else that this is KrazyKat in drag.

Well I know for a fact that KK was a faker and not Brad - but I appreciate all of this other insight and I guess I will always believe that the glass is half-full and hope for the best...

See you at the gathering!

This would not be a problem if the admin would log the IP address of banned members. Then if the person was logging on out of the same computer to create shills there would be no doubt.

Just a suggestion.

This would not be a problem if the admin would log the IP address of banned members. Then if the person was logging on out of the same computer to create shills there would be no doubt.

Just a suggestion.

This isn't really effective because most DSL providers and all dial-up providers that I know of provide dynamic IP addressing. This would only be an effective solution if the offender had cable or a static IP.

I guess they could block entire IP blocks but then they would inadvertently block legitimate people that may want to participate on the boards.