• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC RUSH GRAND OPENING PROMO BUNDLES

27 posts in this topic

not to be a jerk but, the first time I clicked on http://www.comicrush.com/ I got a website with listings and pictures? I use IE and maybe that is the diference but just a few samples of items for sale:

Bronze Age MArvel CGC graded =

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #97 CGC 7.5 WHITE PAGE... $89.95

Bronze Age DC CGC graded = SUPERMAN'S GIRLFRIEND LOIS LANE #105 CGC 5.5 ... $24.95

Modern Marvel, DC slabs etc... they're up?

not "maybe."

i'd advise the site owner to validate his code for users of browsers other than IE. five years ago, you could get away with ignoring non-IE users, but no more

I've ignored non-IE users for years and continue to do so. Of course, I'm not building commercial websites, moreso I'm building internal government applications. And when you tell the government that if they mandate IE, the development cost gets cheaper, well, IE it is!

okay, so for everyone else who is not developing internal commercial or governmental applications which allow for programmer-side mandated browser restrictions, you ignore firefox/opera/safari et al users at your peril