• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where can I buy extra large quantities of golden age boards & bags?

10 posts in this topic

Where can I buy extra large quantities of golden age boards & bags?I've got over 50,000 comic books that include golden age, silver age and bronze age...I don't have a business license/store front type of operation and I'm selling these comic books basically through ebay and our home website, so I guess I have to buy retail...Does anyone have any other options where I can buy these?My email address is myparentscomics@cox.netThank you in advance...Ken

My Parents Comics Web Site

Check Out Oursparkles.gif"About Me"sparkles.gifPage!

• Check Out Oursparkles.gif
"Other Auctions"sparkles.gifPage!

www.egerber.com has done me right in the past; I'll probably be ordering another few thousand bags and boards in a few months.

Did you create Metropolis' web site? The design of your site is almost exactly like theirs, only with different content and a few different pictures.

I checked out your myparentscomics.com website 893offtopic1.gif

When you "supersize" a comic cover image, there's no scroll bar...

Potential buyers can't see the whole book!

(Thought you might like to know)

http://www.myparentscomics.com/search.asp?search=m&type=alpha

On a page like that one...I try to enlarge a photo (say, Magnus 16)

and there's no "bottom" for the scan on the pop-up window.

It's far below the startbar. I can't get to it because there's no scroll.

(And I'm using 800x600, so it's not like I've got horrible resolution.)

Hi,

Thanks for the response and feedback in reference to the picture scans on my website...

The way to look at the at the scans on my websire is to left click on the "Maximize" button in the upper right corner of the screen or "double click" the main top bar of the pop-up screen that is showing the scan of the comic book... I choose not to show a scroll bar and show the size of the comic book in a pop-up window that shows up on your screen... If someone is interested in the comic book and in receiving larger scans, I will send them to them...

Again, thank you for response,

Regards,

Ken

Anything less then 1024x768 is "horrible resolution" by todays standards. Turn up the resolution man! On a 17" monitor your minimum should be 1024x768. I'm running 1280x1024 on a 19" and can't wait to go to 21" so I can get it even tighter (hmmmmm that sounds strange.....).