• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Punisher movie anyone?

19 posts in this topic

Forum search? Why would I waste my time with that?

Hey, anyone know why CGC thinks having a book cleaned and pressed is restoration? That doesn't make any sense to me... blush.gif

I can see the value of Punisher comics dropping already..

27_laughing.gif

Heh, but seriously _THIS_ is the best actor they could find?? I'm not sure I can be intimidated or awed by someone whose [!@#%^&^] I can kick in real life.

Forum search? Why would I waste my time with that?

Hey, anyone know why CGC thinks having a book cleaned and pressed is restoration? That doesn't make any sense to me... blush.gif

insane.gif.....893scratchchin-thumb.gif.... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Hey, anyone know why CGC thinks having a book cleaned and pressed is restoration? That doesn't make any sense to me...

Welcome! New forum member "Ahouse" grin.gif

Chris

There's a fine line between genius and insanity... and I snorted that line a long time ago...

Can I interpret that to mean that you're a centrist... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you're always hearing voices, I would recommend you seek professional help...

If you don't get help at Charter, please, get help somewhere...

Interpret however you like, kind sir...

But I doubt I could ever agree with this policy (lifted from the centrist.org website):

1. Implement a New Drug Justice System -- Create a new system that effectively reduces demand for narcotics.

* Fines and Community Service for Possession -- Fine a person $500 for possession of a small amount of marijuana, and fine a person $1,000 for possession of a small amount of a harder drug.