• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHERE TO BUY FRANK FRAZETTA ART?

10 posts in this topic

Was wondering if anyone knew a good place to get prints of Frazetta's art? I just bought the "Fire and Ice" dvd and was watching a documentary on Frazetta. I finally realized that alot of the cool art I remembering seeing as a kid was actually done by one dude! I've always loved the work and would love to get some prints and original art (if I can afford it!). Can anyone point me in a good direction?

You might try a google on the Frazetta Museum and www.allstarauctions.net is another party who is very involved in high end Frazetta transactions.The Frazetta Museum is somewhere in Pa. and is supposedly awesome.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

This is just a thought,but maybe we could get together a group of forumites and carpool up there at a very reasonable cost-per.I know that I would love to go,but I have no license(3 dui's).I would probably have to be kept in the trunk,as I am in dire need of a haircut and shave 27_laughing.gif.I have loved Frazetta since I first discovered the Lancer paperback covers of the Robert E. Howard Conan series.Some really nice Frazetta odds and ends turn up on eBay periodically.I was outbid a few years ago on the color portfolio of most of his Famous Funnies covers at around $100.One of my biggest regrets.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Was wondering if anyone knew a good place to get prints of Frazetta's art?

MMmm.. you could go to the man himself, they have books, prints, master editions, and originals for sale http://www.frazettaartgallery.com/

Yeah, found the website just after my original post..hence my second post. Cool stuff. A bit pricy for me at the moment but something to work towards. Greatly enjoy his work.