• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help grade Jive's FFs....

19 posts in this topic

I think this is the first time I've ever posted in the Grading thread. I've taken two books from my FF run and would like some input. Pardom the crappy scanner, but my HP bleeds out all the color and I was just too lazy to play with the settings in Photoshop.

So, without further adieu, could you please spare a grade for my FF # 22 & # 29:

1139162230870_FF22front.JPG

1141445764617_FF22back.JPG

1138524301502_FF29front.JPG

1138481907067_FF29back.JPG

NICE BOOKS..... 893whatthe.gif

FF 22 9.4

FF 29 9.2

That FF 22 looks like a Manarrino copy.Those books from that collection have some of the prettiest spines that I've ever seen.I got one of their books and wish I'd had the money for a dozen more.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

I think this is the first time I've ever posted in the Grading thread. I've taken two books from my FF run and would like some input. Pardom the crappy scanner, but my HP bleeds out all the color and I was just too lazy to play with the settings in Photoshop.

So, without further adieu, could you please spare a grade for my FF # 22 & # 29:

1139162230870_FF22front.JPG

1141445764617_FF22back.JPG

1138524301502_FF29front.JPG

1138481907067_FF29back.JPG

You been stealing Hammers scans? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Thanks for the kind words guys. They are indeed very nice books and I am proud of them. What I'm most proud of is that both were CGC certified and neither book received a grade higher then a 9.0. Which just goes to show, there are some great "premium-looking" books out there in 8.5-9.0 slabs without the premium prices and its our moral responsibility as collectors-on-a-budget to find them. wink.gif

I'll post more after Mega-Con.

Thanks for the kind words guys. They are indeed very nice books and I am proud of them. What I'm most proud of is that both were CGC certified and neither book received a grade higher then a 9.0. Which just goes to show, there are some great "premium-looking" books out there in 8.5-9.0 slabs without the premium prices and its our moral responsibility as collectors-on-a-budget to find them. wink.gif

I'll post more after Mega-Con.

Many of us can attest to that, including Harry! grin.gif