• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the Super Pack is Still Annoying!!!

12 posts in this topic

does everyone remember the super pack on Ebay. that was the 1,200,000 dollar auction which was a scam? well this dingle berry is still emailing me pics of his trash. the best is that i think he trolls these boards. i remember someone pointing out the flaws in his xmen #1 book (the circle around blurb and the rays from marvel girls head) anyhow he has emailed me new pics and this flaw has been corrected with what looks to be white out on the outside of the bag. What a !! anyone else get these scans? insane.gif

hammer........this is one guy that definitely need the 893censored-thumb.gif beat out of him. mad.gif

I'd do much worse to him . mad.gif ...

"I'd sew his a-hole closed and keep feedin' 'em and feedin' 'em" goodevil.gif

Do people really think they can get away with this kind of fraud? I've heard of the feds kicking down doors for any significant online ripoff over 50k+ Unless that person plans on leaving the country their apprehension is pretty certain.

"I'd sew his a-hole closed and keep feedin' 'em and feedin' 'em"

Hey! You! Get off my cloud!

You don't know me

and you don't know my style....

grin.gif

Chris

Here is the latest email:

"Hello,

I must apologize for taken so long to get back to you,I had some trouble finding a scanner to send the pictures to you. I hope you are still interested in the comics. Here are the pictures of the comics I pray they meet your approval.

Thanks,

M. Hines & J. Douglas"

893frustrated.gif

See attached

165034-s2.jpg.c7d8d253dea72b646ec6fadd925552bc.jpg

Ummmm, it was NOT a scam. I won the auction fair and square, and the books were worth much MUCH more than 1.2 million. You guys all missed out, and are just 893censored-thumb.gif about it! mad.gif