• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pittsburgh Comicon?

81 posts in this topic

So I take it no one cares to help me out? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'll help you out as I've decided to go for the Friday. What book were you hoping to get Bendis to sign for you?

Ok so, it ends up I won't be going to "this con". But i'll go to the Hero's Con in NC.

Thing is, I know who to contact about sending my one comic to them to get it signed by bendis, but, idk their Contact info.

Two Guys: Kris, and I belive Peter Dixon.

Someone said peter dixon is going.

pm Peter at paradise_comics

Ok so, it ends up I won't be going to "this con". But i'll go to the Hero's Con in NC.

Thing is, I know who to contact about sending my one comic to them to get it signed by bendis, but, idk their Contact info.

Two Guys: Kris, and I belive Peter Dixon.

Someone said peter dixon is going.

pm Peter at paradise_comics

I leave it in Peter's very capable hands.

Alas, I don't think I will be able to attend this convention as I need to stay in Toronto to finish up the last touches on this year's Toronto Comicon and answer any last minute questions/concerns.

But CGC will be able to help out with any questions you may have about SS at their booth, and I will run a list of Signature Series Opportunities at the Pittsburgh Comicon later on when I get a chance.

Even though I won't be there doesn't mean you can't get your books in for SS. Just go by the CGC booth if you haven't already made an arrangement with Peter/Paradise Comics or Kris/thecollector and they'll be able to help you out.

If you want signature series in Pittsburgh, everyone is fairly accessible. I can get them done for you. Just send me an email at paradisecomics@wiznet.ca and send the books to the Radisson Hotel in Monroeville. It is always a good time in Pittsburgh.

Thanks

Peter Dixon

Paradise Comics

yay.gifThis is your last chance to see the Amazing Peter Dixon with Hair!!! Just drop by the Paradise Comics booth this weekend. yay.gif

Now it looks like I'm not going, and everyone is leaving in a few hours anyway. Wish I could, but I have way too much work to do - cancer research work AND convention work.

Lots of Sig Series people at the show on Friday though.

Bendis will be there all three days. Not sure about DeFalco.