• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A new collection/passion comics related...

89 posts in this topic

hi.gif

I'm an official representative of Eaglemoss publication.

You owe us $2000 for copyright infraction.

tongue.gif

893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif

well adding this to my last buying experiences would lead me to jump off the roof, literally... tonofbricks.gif

Hey D

When will you post some pics of your figurines (that are not even for sell on the french market wink.gifgrin.gif ).

thanks again for the quality time today during our lunch! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

regards

I'll post pictures tonight.

Here's the new special figurine already available in UK:

juggernaut_r2_c2.jpg

juggernaut_r3_c2.jpg

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

this collection is getting great and bigger...really a serious must have for any marvel fan...!!!

these special figurines weight almost 800gr!!!

just got yesterday Blade (from the 60 characters list this might be the one i'm less keen on, but the figurine is really well done, a lot of detail, very cool) and silver surfer, nice one!!!

regards

no prob', my pleasure.

indeed they are pretty nice, the elektra and phoenix are the lesser good ones (even if phoenix has a very nice body expression), but there are several great/imposing figurines ex: Doom and Goblin 2 of my fav., iron man is also very well done with all the detailed armour, hulk is imposing, thor not bad, cap. america not bad either, storm is very good.

regards